Good News UEFA Euro 2020 | Updates, Discussion and Results

I don't understand why some id*ots have to do racist abuse everytime their team loses.I have seen Rashford being racially abused several time on social media.English NT fans should be proud of their NT and instead they stoop down to racism.
It's starts with the players disrespecting the national anthem. Don't ruin it for all of us. Because of some racist. Shut people off with your game. Remember during their first game. How everybody was booing during them kneeling. Than Sterling shut every racist off with the first goal.

Jorginho had a magnificent tournament.PL has surely toughened him up.I hope to see a similar performance from him in Chelsea shirt too on consistent basis

if not laser banned /restricted for final then yesterday penalty shootout scene
5d1TK1x.jpg

It's starts with the players disrespecting the national anthem. Don't ruin it for all of us. Because of some racist. Shut people off with your game. Remember during their first game. How everybody was booing during them kneeling. Than Sterling shut every racist off with the first goal.
I think Kneeling or not kneeling has become a political issue but certainly having a different political view doesn't gives someone right to racially abuse.

I keep on saying majority of the NT managers are not cut for top jobs available in football.Southgate is FA man and he deserves credit for uniting a team which has always been divided by club loyalties.But the way i see it,England made it to finals despite him rather than due to him.This English generation of players are too good to remain trophyless for a long time.May be it will be with Southgate or without him but they will eventually reach there.

Rashford is a regular penalty taker for Man Utd and England whenever he plays.I see nothing wrong in putting him for just penalties.

Again much much experienced players like Jorginho and Belloti,Rashford etc missed penalties,Saka needs to forget this and move on.He could have been a hero but this is the way penalty works
Mount should have been subbed off in HT and a proper winger should have came in place of him. And about Saka, there are many experienced Penalty takers and if you put a 19 year old and by chance he misses, it will be too much for him to handle. Southgate is lucky to reach that Final.

I don't understand why some id*ots have to do racist abuse everytime their team loses.I have seen Rashford being racially abused several time on social media.English NT fans should be proud of their NT and instead they stoop down to racism.
Typical England fans .they booed their own team when the draw against scotland.they booed every country ecen their national anthem.guess what "another defeat coming home "

Mount should have been subbed off in HT and a proper winger should have came in place of him. And about Saka, there are many experienced Penalty takers and if you put a 19 year old and by chance he misses, it will be too much for him to handle. Southgate is lucky to reach that Final.
The much debate around this English NT has been whether Grealish plays ahead of Mount.Pure talent wise i think Grealish should be ahead of Mount in picking order but Mount offers other qualities which Grealish cannot.But really it says a lot about Southgate in the manner he selects the team.He is too conservative despite the top attacking talents he has at his disposal.

Typical England fans .they booed their own team when the draw against scotland.they booed every country ecen their national anthem.guess what "another defeat coming home "
Still they have come a long way from the days when the Man Utd players's name when read out used to be booed by Chelsea and Liverpool fans and vice versa

Imo southgate should have substitute rashford and sancho in extraa time .italy was playing for penalty shootout coz they knew they have the best keeper.
And tht diver sterling instead of playing football he was finding chances to dive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock