Good News UEFA Euro 2020 | Updates, Discussion and Results

Chiellini was in extra beast mode during the match 🤭 Fitting reply to the English..
Well deserved victory for the Italians.

Last edited:
They had it coming. They didn't come here to play. They came here to protest. They deserve to be berated here. It will help your help your bloody agenda only. Maybe next time you can protest by leaving the field and never coming back
Source

Don't tell me we had 120 minutes to win. So did the Italians. They didn't butcher the penalities.

Fun fact-k.trippier scored in 2018 semi final under 5 min. And england lost the match
K trippier make assist in final under 5 mins and still England lost 😛

Last edited:
England only lost bcoz of one guy "southgate "
They were playing in front of 60000 home fans ,they scored first goal under 5 min.,italy defense totally shattered at that time AND what they did "park the bus"start playing like they are in last five min.

euro 2020 golden boot winner : cr7 with 5 goals
player of the tournament : donnarumma
ZBOwlw9.jpg

England only lost bcoz of one guy "southgate "
They were playing in front of 60000 home fans ,they scored first goal under 5 min.,italy defense totally shattered at that time AND what they did "park the bus"start playing like they are in last five min.
Only South Gate should take blame for this defeat. You have 1 goal inside 2 minutes of start and then you tell your team to park the bus. Then he played Mount who is a CAM on wing. Then substituted played who haven't kicked a ball whole match for Penalty. Last which is more concerning is telling a 19 year old to take Penalty! Poor saka was crying so much. Idi*t.

They had it coming. They didn't come here to play. They came here to protest. They deserve to be berated here. It will help your help your bloody agenda only. Maybe next time you can protest by leaving the field and never coming back
Source

Don't tell me we had 120 minutes to win. So did the Italians. They didn't butcher the penalities.
I don't understand why some id*ots have to do racist abuse everytime their team loses.I have seen Rashford being racially abused several time on social media.English NT fans should be proud of their NT and instead they stoop down to racism.

Only South Gate should take blame for this defeat. You have 1 goal inside 2 minutes of start and then you tell your team to park the bus.
I keep on saying majority of the NT managers are not cut for top jobs available in football.Southgate is FA man and he deserves credit for uniting a team which has always been divided by club loyalties.But the way i see it,England made it to finals despite him rather than due to him.This English generation of players are too good to remain trophyless for a long time.May be it will be with Southgate or without him but they will eventually reach there.
Then he played Mount who is a CAM on wing. Then substituted played who haven't kicked a ball whole match for Penalty.
Rashford is a regular penalty taker for Man Utd and England whenever he plays.I see nothing wrong in putting him for just penalties.
Last which is more concerning is telling a 19 year old to take Penalty! Poor saka was crying so much. Idi*t.
Again much much experienced players like Jorginho and Belloti,Rashford etc missed penalties,Saka needs to forget this and move on.He could have been a hero but this is the way penalty works

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock