Discussion UEFA Champions League Season 2022 - 2023 | News , Discussion and Updates

Bayern Munich are now consecutive 30 matches unbeaten in UCL group stage

Mohd Salah became highest goals scoring Liverpool player in UCL

xy3bHBA.jpg

8vnQ49A.jpg

No Doubt Barcelona didn't had thier best match against yesterday Inter Milan defence was too good for them especially Skriniar. But Barcelona have been robbed badly by VAR in thier last 2 Ucl matches first clear penalty against Dembele vs bayern and yesterday too many instances vs Inter Milan. First got the group of Death and now Var robbing barca in Ucl seems like they are indirectly getting punished by UEFA for the super league 😬

No Doubt Barcelona didn't had thier best match against yesterday Inter Milan defence was too good for them especially Skriniar. But Barcelona have been robbed badly by VAR in thier last 2 Ucl matches first clear penalty against Dembele vs bayern and yesterday too many instances vs Inter Milan. First got the group of Death and now Var robbing barca in Ucl seems like they are indirectly getting punished by UEFA for the super league 😬
I think Dumfries one was penalty but the one scored by Pedri after the clearance from Onana hit Fati's hands was rightly ruled out.And TBH Barca should be the last one the complain about refereeing decisions.The start of Pep era at Barca was entirely due to one Tom Ovrebo who in my opinion had the worst match a referee can have.I don't know whether he was paid by UEFA or Barca to be asolutely biased but the way Barca progressed through that match was shameful.It has been 13 years but still the blood boils thinking about that match.I can never like Barca due that match and the fact that they always pretend to be the righteous one.

Another day another assist from Neymar his assist tally this season now stands 9 in total 7 in league 1 and 2 in UCL
Messi now scored against 40 different opponents

Last edited:
The fastest ever Champions League hat-trick. Incredible, Mohamed Salah 👑

Liverpool 7 rangers 1
(Firmino 2 , Salah 3,nunez and Elliott)

Looking at the possible teams that can end up being in the europa league like Juventus, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Ajax which already had Manchester united, Arsenal and Roma this time Europa league will be the best since many ages 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock