Discussion UEFA Champions League Season 2020 - 2021 | News , Discussion and Updates

who will be The Champions of UCL Season 2020 - 2021

• Total voters
And personally i don't feel there is anyone closer to Messi whether this generation or the previous
No one will come close to level of Messi. He is just unreal. Watching him will make you feel that he is playing natural football without trying. The closest i have ever seen some one of that level was Hazard. That's too for one season. Messi at that age was just GOAT. He won Ballon d or at such young age.

Watch Haaland becoming a self harming man once he joins Chelsea :)
Honestly saying, i want him to join. But also know that there are many in our current squad who played great before joining us and now they are either injured or play bad. Example are Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech and some others. Let's just stick to our players for now. We already have great forwards. With good coach like TT we can win everything.

prediction for tonight ucl match from my side

bayern munich 4
lazio 1
(immobile , sane , lewandoski 2 ,gnabry , )
Chelsea 2(werner , mount)
atm 2
(suarez , felix)

prediction for tonight ucl match from my side

bayern munich 4
lazio 1
(immobile , sane , lewandoski 2 ,gnabry , )
Chelsea 2(werner , mount)
atm 2
(suarez , felix)
Expecting this Chelsea team to score 2 goals would be too much.Atletico too doesn't score many.it may be a Snoozefest

line-up
ViQmYEo.jpg

sRaQmPH.jpg

pzPRcRt.jpg

OanO5Gv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock