La Liga Season 2020 - 2021 News and Updates

PayTJxE.jpg

Also a tight slap put by Luis Suarez to Fc Barcelona for releasing off him after saying that he's too old. He's shown thoughout this season what he's capable of doing. Well deserved la Liga title for Atletico De Madrid and Luis Suarez.

Not at all surprised by the fact that Messi will stay at Barcelona especially after Barcelona almost Finalised deal with his Argentina teammate Sergio Agurero for 2 years contract. though barcelona may have to take some other harsh calls on other players ,first they need to try to strenghthen thier defense , the coming trasnfer window will be very cruical for them

Last edited:
Not at all surprised by the fact that Messi will stay at Barcelona especially after Barcelona almost Finalised deal with his Argentina teammate Sergio Agurero for 2 years contract. though barcelona may have to take some other harsh calls on other players ,first they need to try to strenghthen thier defense , the coming trasnfer window will be very cruical for them
Unless they come up with creative accounting it will be very difficult for them to strengthen.They have more than 100 million due for payment just for the player transfers.Look at the targets they are pursuing Depay,Aguero all free transfers.I am surprised that they didn't went for Alaba.IMO they have a good enough squad and just need a good manager and some stability at the club to be a force again with Messi staying.

And i do not understand what the hell is Suarez angry at?He was on massive wages,not getting any younger and Barca needed to trim their wage expenses.These footballers have so much ego.Him and Griezmann couldn't play together.Just because he belonged to Messi camp didn't meant that he deserved the same status.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock