Discussion UEFA Champions League Season 2020 - 2021 | News , Discussion and Updates

who will be The Champions of UCL Season 2020 - 2021

• Total voters
nIqiTkr.jpg

qaFwoDH.jpg

He doesn't know any other way of playing for his team.There is genuine lack of creative force in his team and with that you can get away in a poor Italian league but not at CL stage
Agree but Italian league is not poor bro.right now seria a is the most exciting league

Agree but Italian league is not poor bro.right now seria a is the most exciting league
I am not talking about the title run where 3 teams are in picture.I mean in general there is too much emphasis on tactics and football mostly is quiet unattractive.

Barca are just so bad for now. No defending them now. Losing at Camp Nou by 3 goals difference is ridiculous. They really need a rebuild and sell Messi.
Barca are paying for not upgrading their team properly over last 12-13 years.The likes of Busquets,Pique,Alaba are way way past their expiry date and yet no manager dares to sideline them such is their influence.I feel sorry for Messi,if he had been in some other team he could have won many more trophies by now.The best thing for Barca and Messi now is to part their ways.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock