TRAI recomends fine of Rs. 3150 cr on Airtel, Idea & Vodafone

• Thread starter Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 3,364
Sarkar said:
Where did I say UK per capita income is 85 times of India? :huh  I am unable to find it. Can you plz spot it.

And Plz show me the correct calculation as I am unable to understand how Indian telcos claim that we indians have lowest price in the world. All I am seeing is that we Indians are paying 10 times more than the developed countries for the same amount of data though we have 10 times less income :-/  

Waiting for your calculation bro  :sp

Dude I don't know how to explain here, your calculation there is wrong, you have taken 1GBP is like 1Rs.
 Maybe I could have explained in person. Also, even if you consider per capita income and all, with previous operators rates eg.250/GB, you were paying 2 times only.

Prathamesh said:
Dude I don't know how to explain here, your calculation there is wrong, you have taken 1GBP is like 1Rs.
 Maybe I could have explained in person. Also, even if you consider per capita income and all, with previous operators rates eg.250/GB, you were paying 2 times only.

Is it justified to pay more when we have 7 times less income than UK counterpart for the same amount of data ?  :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Is it justified to pay more when we have 7 times less income than UK counterpart for the same amount of data ?  :dodgy

I am saying 2 times considering the 7 times less income. Hope you are getting the point. They are paying 1750 Rs for 2 GB data, as we have 7 times lesser incomes, we should be paying 250 for 2 GB if you consider their pricing as fair. But we were paying 250/GB, so we were shelling out 2 times more.

But now this will change/is changing with coming of Jio. Hope I am clear now. It's hard to explain here as I think in my language & express in english.

Back
Top Bottom