Discussion TRAI open house calls for zero IUC

GJ mit

Reaction score
TRAI open house calls for zero mobile termination charge from New Year

Except for beleaguered telecom majors Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea, all participants at an open houseurged the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) on Friday to implement zero mobile termination charge from January 1 next year as committed by the telecom regulator.
The open house organised by TRAI came amid a war of words with Airtel and Vodafone in favour of retaining the interconnect user charges (IUCs). TRAI Chairman R S Sharma said the final decision will be taken as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
"All Participants" Refers To Jio And BSNL..?

Bacchan, who runs a call centre in Amritsar, participated in the open house to raise voice for termination of IUC.

Bejon Mishra, Founder of Consumer Guidance Society, also said that IUC must be abolished. "We are here because we believe in the regulator, we believe in the law. We came here to protect the consumers and affordable connectivity," he said.

Trai open house calls for zero mobile termination charge from next year

Last edited by a moderator:
Consumer forums and broadband forum
Fine. I Went With The Title Which Confused Me. As It Already Said, Except Vodafone And Airtel, I Was Thinking Who The Other "All Participants" Were..!!

"Except incumbent telecom majors Airtel and Vodafone Idea, all participants...."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock