Tokyo 2020 Olympics - News and Updates

Precious 😃
STr19V4.jpg

Perfect. Remember when Bindra won. You must be at school just like me. They announced that we won something. I couldn't understand properly until I reached home when everyone was glued to their television watching our flags go up on DD Sports. Older generation gets goosebumps thinking about it. This is our Bindra movement.

2020 Tokyo Olympics are now officially over. US tops the medals tally with 39 Gold medals. While China comes second with 38 Gold medals. Host nation Japan ranks third with 27 Gold medals. Our country India ranks 48 with 1 Gold medal.
PM0Q9Wd.jpg

These compilation during closing ceremony are showing so many different types of outdoor cycling events and baseball which we didn't even got to watch on tv. Including Men's weightlifting and men's weightlifting. What a disgrace of broadcasting was this Olympics. ☹️

Isn't closing ceremonies are suppose to be entertaining? It seems to have gone downhill after London Olympics.

Won't lie. As soon as the French National anthem started playing whole energy was different. Have big hopes for Paris. And we are just 1,083 days away from Paris 2024.

Wait. It's over? No anime or video game characters at both opening and closing ceremony?

Isn't closing ceremonies are suppose to be entertaining? It seems to have gone downhill after London Olympics.

Won't lie. As soon as the French National anthem started playing whole energy was different. Have big hopes for Paris. And we are just 1,083 days away from Paris 2024.
1083 days just

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock