Tokyo 2020 Olympics - News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 847
  • Views Views: Views 53,790
Does anyone else think opening ceremony is a bit too long? C'mon, you expect athletes to stand for 3 hours and compete tomorrow. Save the bits for closing ceremony too.

8mGcHfu.jpg

qx0E7MU.jpg

Sony's Olympics Schedule for Tomorrow.

Sony Six, Ten 2- English
Sony Ten 3 - Hindi
Sony Ten 4 - Tamil and Telugu

I don't understand the logic of same feed on Sony Six and Sony Ten 2 when some fixtures clash with each other.. Atleast they should have different feed on Ten 2 and Six.. Let's see.

I have read somewhere that Sony Six and Sony Ten 3 will share same feed in different languages. While Sony Ten 2 will have a different feed. Meanwhile Sony Ten 1 also looks like will air live events according to What's On TV app. Let's see how they air tomorrow.

I have read somewhere that Sony Six and Sony Ten 3 will share same feed in different languages. While Sony Ten 2 will have a different feed. Meanwhile Sony Ten 1 also looks like will air live events according to What's On TV app. Let's see how they air tomorrow.
The schedule is an official PR from Sony Sports... Let's see what they are gonna do... If they will follow same feed on all channels, rest assured we are going to miss most of the Indian action there. They already had omitted Sumit Nagal's match as of now..

The schedule is an official PR from Sony Sports... Let's see what they are gonna do... If they will follow same feed on all channels, rest assured we are going to miss most of the Indian action there. They already had omitted Sumit Nagal's match as of now..
I was correct. I don't know what kind of moron do they hire to do the PR. 👇
All Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 2 and Sony Six has different feed. Add Sony Ten 4 to that who is simulcasting in different language.

Back
Top Bottom