Thinking about purchasing a 5G phone

@Abhinav bro — good decision to switch to 5G to keep up with the times.

Could you also share the price/deal for each of the phones you are looking at, just for comparision purposes?
No special deal as such bro, just regular Amazon price.
If iOS is your choice, AVOID iPhone 12 @Abhinav bro. Go for iPhone 13 minimum. 13 has better modem and battery life.

I always use Call recorder and so iOS is NOT for me. Android is so flexible that even in Pixel phones, I can use call recorder even without that announcement (using TruePhone Dialer). I don't use TrueCaller, but if you use, then iOS is NOT for you. Even though there is iOS version of it, its less useful due to the restrictions, afaik.

If casual browsing, camera, performance, battery life and social media scrolling is your requirement, then iPhone 13 will be best for you.

Just list the features that are a MUST HAVE for you here, then it will be easy to give recommendation, especially before making a heavy purchase and forced to use it for minimum couple of years.
There is almost 10K difference between 12 and 13 but upgrades are not that prominent except battery and camera sensor. I don't use call recording but have Truecaller, it couldn't show overlay during incoming calls on iOS i think but we can check details later after opening the app.

Requirements for me are performance, smooth experience, battery, cellular reception and screen quality.

Requirements for me are performance, smooth experience, battery, cellular reception and screen quality.
Bro, Iphone 13 is best in all aspects you are seeking. Iphone 12 is also good but battery capacity isn't that good.

About truecaller, In android, the unknown caller's name comes in an floating rectangle box, we can change the settings later & In IOS, the unknown caller's name comes in full screen automatically after installing the app just like simple caller screen.

Even if you're little doubtful, you can go to nearby store.

There is almost 10K difference between 12 and 13
Trust me bro. That 10k extra is well spent if you are buying iPhone 13 instead of 12. The modem difference itself is worth the 10k (even though both are from qualcomm). Further there is not much performance difference between iPhone 13 and 14, as they are using almost same processor and cameras. Their price difference is 15k.

So don't take it as you are paying extra 10k for iPhone13 over iPhone12. Just imagine that you are paying around 15k LESS for iPhone14. Further since you are ready to dive into apple eco-system, you must stop worrying about spending more money for tiny extra things, like the pic below.
1490334048_money-flying.gif

Go for iPhone 13.Don't buy S21fe it has very bad battery life due to exynos processor. I had the phone for 5 months and i sold it this month.If you want to go for android then you can buy Nothing phone 1,Oneplus nord 2t,Pixel 6a or u can wait for nord 3.

iPhone 12 has the most pathetic battery life as well as battery degradation ever. Buy iPhone 13 instead.
If you want to save money, Pixel 6a is available for 23k in grey market. Make sure you buy GX7AS model which is Indian model. It will support 5G officially after 20th March update.

iPhone 12 has the most pathetic battery life as well as battery degradation ever. Buy iPhone 13 instead.
If you want to save money, Pixel 6a is available for 23k in grey market. Make sure you buy GX7AS model which is Indian model. It will support 5G officially after 20th March update.
New pixels have hideous design with that camera bump imo, otherwise they would have been good. Won't buy it even if being offered under 20k.

Thank you for all the replies everyone. I will probably choose iPhone, the question now is 12 or 13. That will check in real world by visiting store. Thanks again.

@Siva bro has explained it really well on post #4.

While I currently own both S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 (128GB), I would choose a Samsung Android device any day over an iPhone because I find the One UI way better and flexible compared to the iOS. Due to the very same reason my daily driver is S21U instead of iPhone 12.

After owning and using multiple Apple devices (iPad, Macbook, iPhone), I have figured it out that iOS or macOS is not my cup of tea.

Thinking about purchasing a 5G phone. After much articles, videos came down to two options -Samsung Galaxy S21 FE or iPhone 12.

iPhone 12 because didn't find any worthy upgrades in latest models. Seeing Apple software up close, tempted me towards getting it but biggest issue as far I can tell is their battery which will keep affecting daily activities specially for heavy users like me.

While Samsung S21 FE price cut made it a very good deal and it's One UI + promised future updates are excellent in Android category. Since I am very familiar with Android, I know that I won't be needing higher variants of S-series.
I wish you can go for Pixel 7 instead of these two.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock