These apps provide 8+ Premium OTT subscriptions bundled at Rs 149 per month

Great article.

Has anyone tried Binge+ on web browser?
I have read many reviews for the Binge+ app, and 90% of them are negative. But I haven't found a single review regarding streaming on web browser.
After reading all those negative reviews for the app, I am definitely not subscribing to it. But if the browser streaming is good, then I might consider. As it is a great deal.

Got annual subscription of all service except for Prime and Curiosity Stream. Prime has nothing I watch or care for. I can easily borrow it from any of my relatives and friends whenever I need it. Meanwhile ₹299 is too much to pay for a bundle Iike Curiosity Stream when you already got subscription of rest of the services. I wish they would offer us individual subscription as well. I don't have International payment supported cards to even purchase the subscription. They can generate revenue. Even if DTH operators offer Zee5 for ₹49/m or Curiosity Stream for ₹99/m.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock