The Ashes 2023 | News & Updates

World Cup year starc activate world cup mode

Starc opt out from ipl to Focus on pinnacle of sports test cricket amd he delivered in a big stage final test match 8 fer haul

Mitchell Starc has been declared as Australia's Player of the Series.

What a comeback after getting dropped in the first match. 23 wickets in 4 matches.

If nitin menon for Australia
Dharmasena played for england

Speaking to Channel 9 after the match, Khawaja confessed the ball change was “disappointing” for the Australians.

“As soon as they changed that ball, I knew straight away that ball was very different,” Khawaja said.

“I went up to (umpire Kumar Dharmasena) and asked, ‘How old this ball? It feels like it’s eight overs old.’

“You could see the writing both sides, and it hit my bat so hard.

“I’ve opened the batting in every single innings this Ashes series, and I haven’t felt a ball hit my bat as hard as that ball.

A box full of new cheery

GPY8AHZ.jpg

lzePcp0.jpg

Last edited:
Bazzball >>>>>>>>>>> Tuk Tuk has been proven again . England dominated the series totally . I still feel that in the first match , they shouldn't have declared on Day 1 and Maybe they could have won the Ashes . Anyways a magnificent win for them at a time when Aussies were marching towards a victory.

I hope India adapt themselves in Bazzball style of playing in all 3 formats before it's too late .

Also winning the toss and bowling first at the Oval and loosing the match . Legacy of the Oval ground stays on .

Bazzball >>>>>>>>>>> Tuk Tuk has been proven again . England dominated the series totally . I still feel that in the first match , they shouldn't have declared on Day 1 and Maybe they could have won the Ashes . Anyways a magnificent win for them at a time when Aussies were marching towards a victory.

I hope India adapt themselves in Bazzball style of playing in all 3 formats before it's too late .

Also winning the toss and bowling first at the Oval and loosing the match . Legacy of the Oval ground stays on .
All these players should go first and also, we should rotate our fast bowlers to be honest. Somehow I feel Arshadeep Singh should be part of test team instead if white ball cricket.

Ben stokes as a captain in tests:

- Beat NZ (3-0)
- Beat IND in the 5th Test
- Beat SA (2-1)
- Beat PAK (3-0)
- Draw NZ (1-1)
- Beat IRE (1-0)
- Draw AUS (2-2)

He took over when England was going through such difficult times & now, changing England Test cricket forever.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock