The Ashes 2023 | News & Updates

Mooen needs one more text from ben stokes to get seat booked for india tour

But man of the series
Woakes and wood
With bat with ball
Changed momentum from 3rd test

To me,
Broad is another name of Not Giving Up.
After conceding six consecutive sixes he never gave up and rose like a phoenix bird
And retiring his career like a Like Gilchrist at his top form.
To me, Broad is another name of a player who easily keep himself away from IPL, concentrated on national duty and this hardwork returned him with good record ..

Indian player should learn something from Australia , England player to retire when you are top of your from
People Should ask, why Now?
Rather than Why not Now?
Our heroes still did not get any proper farewell match Like this just because they unnecessarily wants to long their.career like Now Pujara, Rahane and in past Yuvi, Lakshman, Sehwag

In batting hit six of last ball
In last bowl of bowling wicket
Stuart broad last test summary

Last edited:
To me,
Broad is another name of Not Giving Up.
After conceding six consecutive sixes he never gave up and rose like a phoenix bird
And retiring his career like a Like Gilchrist at his top form.
To me, Broad is another name of a player who easily keep himself away from IPL, concentrated on national duty and this hardwork returned him with good record ..
Phoneix Bird sounds like something 6 sixes will play in the forthcoming years. He could've gone out on top too. But you got franchise money to care for.

Indian player should learn something from Australia , England player to retire when you are top of your from
People Should ask, why Now?
Rather than Why not Now?
Our heroes still did not get any proper farewell match Like this just because they unnecessarily wants to long their.career like Now Pujara, Rahane and in past Yuvi, Lakshman, Sehwag
Even Sachin extended his ODI career just for that milestone. 2011 wc was the perfect farewell for him from ODI

Even Sourav Ganguly also Extended his career unnecessarily. He could have easily retired from that South africa series (India tour of SA, 2006). But at his last inning he scored only 0 against Australia.

Even Sourav Ganguly also Extended his career unnecessarily. He could have easily retired from that South africa series (India tour of SA, 2006). But at his last inning he scored only 0 against Australia.

For that he get droped.

But after comeback against pak double century and against sl man of the series performance

Some champions do leave with a bang !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock