The Ashes 2023 | News & Updates

Unique man of the series award mybe in other series this type of award given but as series end in draw man of the series from both sides

And Chris wokes man of the series for england

OYkzPVE.jpg

Last edited:
In the final test match he played at Nagpur against Australia he scored 85 and 0 in his first and second innings respectively.
I dont know which test you are referring but Sourav played last test against Australia.
I Confused whole thing
Against Pakistan his career best after make comeback 239 i wanted to reffer but instead end up his performance against sri lanka in odi
Yup against australia in his last match of test he also get chance to captain

Happiest person currently by ashes draw is josh Inglis ( also name quite similar of English) Coz he is England born Play in australia named in australia squad

jGfxrbV.jpg

Stuart Broad Test career
- Fifth most in wickets chart (604)
- Fifth most balls bowled (33698)
- Two hattricks (joint most)
- Seven instances of 5+ wkts in a spell (most by a seamer since 2001)
- 39 ducks as a batter (second most)
- 398 wickets at home (third most)
- 1039 wickets by Broad & Anderson in 138 Tests together (the most)

Batting dominated Ashes 2023
Most sixes in an Ashes series: 74
Highest run rate in an Ashes series: 3.93
Highest run rate for a team in an Ashes series: 4.74 by England
224 by Australia in 2nd inngs of Leeds Test is the lowest completed total in the series - the highest lowest completed total in an Ashes series.

Ashes series ending in stalemates
1-1 in 1938 in England
1-1 in 1962/63 in Australia
1-1 in 1965/66 in Australia
1-1 in 1968 in England
2-2 in 1972 in England
2-2 in 2019 in England
2-2 in 2023 in England
The only other instance of a side coming back to win/draw an Ashes series after losing the first two Tests was Don Bradman's Australia in 1936/37 (3-2).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock