Discussion Tejas Express

Sarkar said:
Sai bro must be Lost in English translation. He thought you are referring poor people

Okay Bro and Thanks Bro:)
Gobinaath said:
Due to misread of ur comment posted that comment abhi sorry bro

Once rectify my mistake i edited my comment buddy

Okay Bro No Problem:) and No Need to Be Sorry Bro:noand Yes Bro My English is very bad that's why you misunderstood it:shy

Last edited by a moderator:
Abhishek123 said:
Yes Bro My English is very bad that's why you misunderstood it:shy

No buddy nothing wrong in ur language its perfect

I lost to read the word " mindset " that's a mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
No buddy nothing wrong in ur language its perfect

I lost to read the word " mindset " that's a mistake

Oh kay Bro:) and Thanks For The Clarification Bro:luv

Passengers onboard the Lucknow-Delhi Tejas Express, the country's first private semi-high speed train, were being given biodegradable packaged drinking water bottles.

The biodegradable bottles were being manufactured by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) at its Mumbai bottling plant on a trial basis.

Tejas Express Passengers Will Now Get Biodegradable Water Bottles

Mumbai-Ahmedabad Tejas Express, India's second private train starts its commercial journey today. Entirely run by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), Tejas Express will travel between Mumbai to Ahmedabad six days a week except Thursday. It covered the distance between Mumbai and Ahmedabad in just six hours during the inaugural run.

Ahmedabad to Mumbai Tejas Express will depart from Ahmedabad at 6.40 am and reach Mumbai Central at 1.10 pm. On its return journey, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Tejas Express will depart from Mumbai Central at 3.40 pm and arrive in Ahmedabad at 9.55 pm. The train will halt at Nadiad, Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat, Vapi and Borivali stations in both directions.

Mumbai-Ahmedabad Tejas starts its journey today, fastest train on this route

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock