Discussion Tejas Express

Tejas Express: Day One, several headphones stolen

The Mumbai-Goa Tejas Superfast Express' maiden run on Monday has left

Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu understandably chuffed. What Prabhu probably doesn't know, and what has left the railway officials visibly sheepish, is the railway staff reporting that several headphones were stolen from the train during its very first journey. The impact of the thefts is such that on Wednesday - during the train's journey from Goa to Mumbai - a few passengers complained that they were not provided headphones at all.

Tejas, hailed as an "aeroplane moving on the ground" by the Central railway top brass, boasts of amenities such as LED screens attached to seats, Wi-Fi , CCTV cameras, and tea/coffee vending machine. Capable of running at 200 kmph, the train covers the 552-km Mumbai-Goa journey within nine hours. A senior railway official told Mumbai Mirror that "at least a dozen headphones" were missing from the train after Monday's journey. He also said a couple of LED screens had scratch marks on them.

"The headphones were distributed just after the journey commenced. There wasn't an announcement to return the headphones because we expected passengers to not carry them away, just like they don't take away pillows and blankets," the official said

Read more

Access Denied

Thats why our govts. are fear to implement tech.in public sector

Pretty much sad to read this news. Don't know when will people learn.
Until and unless we as a people develop our minds and behaviour, our country will ever be developing only.
Very pathetic..

Abhishek123 said:
India is still a developing country because of these things and the poor mindsets of the people only:dodgy

Yes

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Abhishek123 said:
Bro Whether I had done any mistake:huh:shy Please Tell:shy

Due to misread of ur comment posted that comment abhi sorry bro

Once rectify my mistake i edited my comment buddy

Sarkar said:
Sai bro must be Lost in English translation. He thought you are referring poor people

Exactly bro

Misread some words

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock