Seeking Help TCL Android TV 32 inch Horizontal line issue

baalaa777

Reaction score
Friends. I bought TCL 32 inch Android TV 2 days back. If I watch any Android related content the video is clear. But if I watch TV via Settop box. This is a horizontal line coming in between the screen suddenly and the picture breaks into two. Plz help how to rectify this

Friends. I bought TCL 32 inch Android TV 2 days back. If I watch any Android related content the video is clear. But if I watch TV via Settop box. This is a horizontal line coming in between the screen suddenly and the picture breaks into two. Plz help how to rectify this
If you see one or just a few horizontal lines on LED/LCD TV one possible cause that might be repairable is a bad contact in the connection between the LCD screen and the printed circuit board that drives the rows of LCD image pixels. These lines represents dead image rows showing one constant color through the entire line rather than the actual image. Although you might be lucky to fix this by opening the TV enclosure and pressing on the connector (these would be contacts between the screen and the main printed circuit board)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock