Breaking Supreme Court allows less polluting crackers between 8 pm and 10 pm on Diwali

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,979
Ban on fire crackers is not the solution. It's like saying the population has increased in India, so guys stop having s*x. What??? Is that acceptable? Govt should govern and provide guidelines. Yes, it's their duty. Banning everything is not good governance.

Ban on fire crackers is not the solution. It's like saying the population has increased in India, so guys stop having s*x. What??? Is that acceptable? Govt should govern and provide guidelines. Yes, it's their duty. Banning everything is not good governance.
I would prefer low noise crackers instead high noise crackers at least they reduce noise pollution somewhat air pollution too

Btwn I stopped firing crackers 10 years ago and I won't prefer to burst any type of crackers to anyone #Timewaste job as per my opinion 🤗🤗😏😏

It's 1:08 AM and I can hear Crackers?
At my place I could hear crackers until 5 am. Forget about that. We are supposed to burn firecrackers near petrol pumps. People were openly doing it. Yet no authorities even showed up to stop them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock