Breaking Supreme Court allows less polluting crackers between 8 pm and 10 pm on Diwali

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 5,047
We must evolve beyond religion, ban them loud speakers, crackers, and use of water bodies for all religions. Just peace out to all people and nature.

I don't know why?
Why these people connect each and everything to Modi?
Why all these kind of stuff connect with Muslim to Hindi and visa-versa?
Atleast SC is trying hard to control the pollution, see what we guys are doing we are following same footsteps which are elder used to pollute the nature!!!

I don't know why?
Why these people connect each and everything to Modi?
Why all these kind of stuff connect with Muslim to Hindi and visa-versa?
Atleast SC is trying hard to control the pollution, see what we guys are doing we are following same footsteps which are elder used to pollute the nature!!!
Why don't the SC ask car manufacturers to make electric cars? Or ask government to ban cigarette? My body aches when I get that terrible smell of somebody's cigarettes.

SC took a terrible step by banning firecrackers at 8-10 pm only during Diwali. What is stopping them from banning through the year?

NDA is not opposing SC's decision as they are the only one benefiting from that horrible decision like they always do when someone offends any religion. Look at Yogi Adityanath as an example he won't build a university or a hospital at Ayodha. He is more interested in building temples to create tensions among communities.

Last edited:
If only people use public transport (when feasible) even for few days in a year, it'll lead to a massive reduction in pollution compared to few hours of Diwali celebrations.

If only people use public transport (when feasible) even for few days in a year, it'll lead to a massive reduction in pollution compared to few hours of Diwali celebrations.
You statement make me feel that we live outside India like USA .In my city Kolkata,in peak hours people are literally outside the bus in certain routes.The number of buses ply is higher than any other metro in India.There is one operational metro route and same goes for that also.Here auto only runs on specific routes and on shared basis only.-no meter system like taxi,cab etc
My basic point is people uses public transport to the fullest here.

these all are's political dramas only for 2019 elections

Last edited:
You statement make me feel that we live outside India like USA .In my city Kolkata,in peak hours people are literally outside the bus in certain routes.The number of buses ply is higher than any other metro in India.There is one operational metro route and same goes for that also.Here auto only runs on specific routes and on shared basis only.-no meter system like taxi,cab etc
My basic point is people uses public transport to the fullest here.
This is why I hate visting Kolkata. It's overcrowded as hell.

Why don't the SC ask car manufacturers to make electric cars? Or ask government to ban cigarette? My body aches when I get that terrible smell of somebody's cigarettes.

SC took a terrible step by banning firecrackers at 8-10 pm only during Diwali. What is stopping them from banning through the year?

NDA is not opposing SC's decision as they are the only one benefiting from that horrible decision like they always do when someone offends any religion. Look at Yogi Adityanath as an example he won't build a university or a hospital at Ayodha. He is more interested in building temples to create tensions among communities.

What do u build at the site where Lord Ram was born? A temple and only a temple.

Will u build something else on ur house?

Lord Ram is the king of ayodhya and a temple existed there and a temple must come up there, ASI has also said they have found temple structure at that site.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock