Breaking Supreme Court allows less polluting crackers between 8 pm and 10 pm on Diwali

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 5,046
What do u build at the site where Lord Ram was born? A temple and only a temple.

Will u build something else on ur house?

Lord Ram is the king of ayodhya and a temple existed there and a temple must come up there, ASI has also said they have found temple structure at that site.
I would prefer to build a university or a hospital there.

Ya so I asked if u would build the same in the place of ur house?
Nope, I am a realist person. Not a racist person. I don't create communal tension for votes. All communities loves me. So I don't have to sacrifice my home for world peace. 😊

Off Topic ---
Ya so I asked if u would build the same in the place of ur house?
Sure Bro. I would do so, If I have the necessary resources to do it.
Temple : Hospital ratio is quite out of promotion at this point of time. With all due respect Religious places are sure a good thing but I am sure Rama himself would have preferred to build something more useful to mankind (humanity).

Last edited:
Off Topic ---
Sure Bro. I would do so, If I have the necessary resources to do it.
Temple : Hospital ratio is quite out of promotion at this point of time. With all due respect Religious places are sure a good thing but I am sure Rama himself would have preferred to build something more useful to mankind (humanity).

Then why dont u tell the same to other religions also ??? to stop building religious places and build universities and other things needed for public.

Then why dont u tell the same to other religions also ??? to stop building religious places and build universities and other things needed for public.
Yes Bro you are right in your approach(attitude) (y)
The answer to the question you put is hidden in your question itself. When I(we) request someone to mend then they want other to mend themselves first then they will think(consider) to mend themselves.
Peace ... :hands:

Last edited:
We need to build temples and hospitals with same effort, everything is required for humanity. Hospitals can cure body but no temples then people become mental and kill each other like Syria, iraq, etc....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock