• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 8,398

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Sun NXT movies have been made available on JioCinema mobile apps, both Android and iOS. This content doesn't show up on Android TV app nor you can mirror from mobile. It looks like Jio is going to collaborate with multiple OTT players for content. I think this is the big update sun network was teasing on social media.

QvkuRUR.jpg

TwgQnle.jpg

eIq92dv.jpg

Sun NXT Superhits Section:

JvSdXbX.jpg

fiukyg7.jpg

Thanks @chaitu7 bro for noticing this.

Only available in mobile version like mxplayer. Not available in firetv stick or chromecast.

Sun NXT contents are available only on Jio Cinema mobile app. It's not available on Jio Cinema Android TV app and also casting is restricted from mobile for Sun NXT contents. Hope that's the agreement between Jio and Sun network

First post updated with the images of Sun NXT Superhits Section on JioCinema app.

Sun NXT contents are available only on Jio Cinema mobile app. It's not available on Jio Cinema Android TV app and also casting is restricted from mobile for Sun NXT contents. Hope that's the agreement between Jio and Sun network
Same thing happens when trying to cast Sony liv or Voot content from MX player to Chromecast, it displays this video format is not supported. When I contacted MX support on twitter they said it is a tech glitch and they are working on resolving it.

In MX player the ads are annoying, its very lengthy (about 30s). Good to watch in Jio cinema.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock