Sun NXT App & Website - News & Updates

Not only content anna

Its different .. personally my family gets damaged by sun network (scv)

Not sure about your personal impacts bro. Now I understood that some personal problems between you and Sun network and that is why you are hating them.

Not sure about your personal impacts bro. Now I understood that some personal problems between you and Sun network and that is why you are hating them.

Yeah with National interest too anna .. Just posting my opinion anna

Yeah all are scam based channels only but they all are small fish in scam but sun network is whale fish of scams

Yes off topic so last post from my side reg.this topic

Last edited:
Sadiq bro, are you sure Polimer runs Pirated movie business... I have researched about everything you said but I couldn't find any for Polimer. The one case filed by Dhaanu was to take on revenge for Polimer News update on excess fare.

Sadiq bro, are you sure Polimer runs Pirated movie business... I have researched about everything you said but I couldn't find any for Polimer. The one case filed by Dhaanu was to take on revenge for Polimer News update on excess fare.

My comment on polimer is based on that case only bro. Is that confirmed that the case is fake?

My comment on polimer is based on that case only bro. Is that confirmed that the case is fake?
It was fake bro. Dhaanu and Sun did to take revenge. They raised complaint that Polimer Reporter captured movie with Reporter id card.

Who in the world will capture Pirated movie with news reporter... [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

It was fake bro. Dhaanu and Sun did to take revenge. They raised complaint that Polimer Reporter captured movie with Reporter id card.

Who in the world will capture Pirated movie with news reporter... [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Are you in anyway related to VK Digital Network as a Fan watching Tamil Television Channels for so many years I don't think Polimer TV looks like a competitor to Sun TV.

Although Polimer News is at the top I am not able to watch one full News Session,according to me Puthiyathalaimurai is the only Tamil News Channel I can watch for hours together among dozen of Tamil News Channel available.

I feel just by opposing Sun Network Polimer is getting great mileage.They have to improve to a great extent I feel like Watching Podhigai TV Somewhat Older in Programming Design especially News Channel & I haven't yet watched Polimer TV but Epic Serials reminds me again of Podhigai.

I don't work in VK Digital but i have common sense bro. I am not saying Polimer is the best TV channel or best news channel. I'm not an advocate for any of them... Everyone knows the situation in Tamil tv market... Sun will continue to lead for another decade. Even a child knows that...

I don't work in VK Digital but i have common sense bro. I am not saying Polimer is the best TV channel or best news channel. I'm not an advocate for any of them... Everyone knows the situation in Tamil tv market... Sun will continue to lead for another decade. Even a child knows that...

Although Sun TV leads Vijay TV,Zee Tamil doing an outstanding job so I expect Polimer in that lines and News be like Puthiya Thalaimurai News somewhat unique & new.

Since Polimer is somewhat traditional although they are capable of Capturing Anti Sun TV audience they are not Standing out so the Competition & Comparison not making any positive thing for End Viewers.

Although Sun TV leads Vijay TV,Zee Tamil doing an outstanding job so I expect Polimer in that lines and News be like Puthiya Thalaimurai News somewhat unique & new.

Since Polimer is somewhat traditional although they are capable of Capturing Anti Sun TV audience they are not Standing out so the Competition & Comparison not making any positive thing for End Viewers.
Polimer is very traditional news channel bro... We can't compare any Tamil news channel with Polimer... I mean others are good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock