Sun NXT App & Website - News & Updates

sivadoss

Reaction score
Today i watched suntv network channels. Its telecast one advertisement. Apram apram.that advertisement says like sun tv's own approved tamil films, another one advertisement says any place u ll watch anything whenever like serials, program s and news. I think sun tv network's officially launched one app for that like hot star,voot, sony liv, ozee.

Coming soon one app from suntv network.

Last edited:
It's true. And old news... They removed all shows from YouTube long back. But due to demand, they added very few shows back to YouTube. If they could add movies without subscription, it'll be good.

Even I guess that they are launching an video streaming app by looking at the advertisement.

If it's true

Nothing to say

We want Mahindra Bahubali to destroy Bhallala Deva

Not sure why you are always looking Sun TV in negative perspective bro. I agree that they are showing more serials which is what I am also not liking. At the same time, there are good programs in Sun TV like "Sollunganne Sollunga", "Comdey Junction", "Ithu Epdi Irukku", "PPE", "Chinna Pappa Periya Pappa", "Sunday Galatta", "Sun Singer", "Kutty Chutties", "Top 10 Movies", "Morning and Night news" and the upcoming new program based on kids on every Sunday 12 PM.

No bro... We hate Sun Tv because of the scams too... Because of their suppressing and Hitler type attitude...

Not sure why you are always looking Sun TV in negative perspective bro. I agree that they are showing more serials which is what I am also not liking.

Not only content anna

Its different .. personally my family gets damaged by sun network (scv)

No bro... We hate Sun Tv because of the scams too... Because of their suppressing and Hitler type attitude...

Bro, are you sure no other channels or their owners involved in scam or any other cases?

News 7 Tamil - Vaikundarajan's sand mineral case.
Puthiya Thalaimurai - SRM Pari Vendar and Madhan case.
Vendhar TV - SRM Pari Vendar and Madhan case.
Jaya TV - No need to say in particular.
Kalaignar TV - No need to say in particular.
Zee network's Zee Tamil - Some cases on fake news.
Polimer TV - Pirated recording of new Tamil Cinema.
Thanthi TV - Jaalra to ruling government always.

etc.

We should look the entertainment channels as entertainment channels. We are paying for our entertainment and whoever entertaining us, we can watch those channels and their programs.

This is just my view. Anyway this is irrelevant to the thread title. If needed we can discuss this in detail when we have appropriate thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock