Suggestions on (Philips) Shaver

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,921
Jumping into an old thread. Didn't purchase that time as 4 cartridges of mach 3 turbo were still left. This time seriously thinking to gift myself.
Earlier suggestions were in favor of trimmers but I'm not a great fan of trimming. Always have a full shave (2-3/week).
But going through the reviews of shaver mentioned in 1st post (Flipkart), I found mostly negative! Is it a value for money buy? Little confused. Bapun Bro, please help!

I found mostly negative! Is it a value for money buy? Little confused. Bapun Bro, please help!
I have been using it still and it gives clean, burning free and smooth shave, electronic shavers with fast charging comes at high cost only bro, so its good at that price. You'd find the costs even more at retail stores.:)

Let me know if any doubts on the product, i will be glad to share my experiences.(y)

@Bapun Bro, Please provide DDF links for both Amazon and Flipkart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock