Seeking Help Suggest me Led Tv

• Thread starter kathir
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,875
No Bro smart is just option to browse So It can be added with some devices like I said
Not only browse but my tv hv lots of app installed in it which I earlier mentioned. But now budget is not a problem than u can go with android definitely. At that time smart tv r launched so i bought it. And android tv r much costlier than smart tv at that time like difference of 20000 bucs in Sony brand , so i dint bought it.
Bro you should never compare TV Speaker with HT because in TV speakers you will never get the surround effect and like you said It's personal choice only....but my suggestion is dont bother for sound If TV has some Good display related features.
Yes exactly. But my tv has surrounded sound feature. I m using this feature as it impact as low sound than normal sound as compared. I think u r referring 5.1 ht system, which we never get in tv. I was referring Soundbar with woofer. As now days most popular HT system which have arc features so we don't have to use extra remote.

Bro My suggestion is Don't go for both Android Or smart drop this option and you can spend that money by choosing a TV with features like 4k/3D. Because you can convert your tv into smart with devices like Amazon Fire Stick...etc, But features like 4k/3D can not be converted have to replace TV.

Most Important one Modern TV manufactures mainly concentrate only on Visually , So audio may not be good for some best TV's.
All 4k TVs are smart TVs anyway. In addition, all high end TVs are by default smart.

Why are you giving him the wrong information? If quality is the case then no one can beat SONY.
VU TV is cheap but their quality is equally inferior.
My friend and I had a lot of problems regarding the quality of the picture in VU TV but the company did not find any solution.
Company replaced the TV two times , but the other TV also turned on the same problem and then raised his hands.
Not true any longer. Today brands like TCL give excellent quality at much lower price. Vu is fairly good as well. Today you can get a 4k 65 inch smart TCL TV for just 40k. That is much better than spending over a lakh for Sony. In fact I have a TCL 75 inch 4k TV and its picture quality is similar to LG and Sony in every way. I have done extensive tests and comparisons on Sony and LG. Sony and TCL use the same LG panels. Today this 75 inch 4k Android TV had dropped to just 1.09 lakhs and is an excellent value as it has a built-in Hamrom Kardon sound bar as well.

What refresh rate will you get in your TV if your TV support 120 hz but service provider like broadcaster or set top box giving 60 hz refresh rate?

60 hz or 120 hz?
Ya still service provider given 60 hz refresh rate but high Action games demand high refresh rate 5 days ago I purchased Samsung R5570 43 inches led TV in 36 thousand which one given only 60 hz refresh rate I missed the opportunity to buy Samsung 43 inch UHD led TV which cost 43 thousand given 100 hz refresh rate but sound output only 20W

What refresh rate will you get in your TV if your TV support 120 hz but service provider like broadcaster or set top box giving 60 hz refresh rate?

60 hz or 120 hz?
There is no such thing as service providers (I assume you mean cable or DTH) poviding low or high refresh rates. All movies have a native refresh rate of 24 frames per second or 24Hz. Live shows or sports have 30 or rarely 60Hz. DTH in India mostly broadcasts at 50Hz. Most TVs have an actual refresh rate of 60Hz. That is how many times the actual panel refreshes per second. Now most manufacturers claim a marketing term like ProMotion or ClearMotion 120 or even 240 refresh rate. In these cases, the panel still refreshes at 60Hz. Now what happens is that for a 24 Hz movie or a 30Hz sports event, the TV has to create artificial frames to fill the gaps. Some TVs simply flicker the back light on and off rapidly to display 24 or 30Hz content. The newer ones simply create similar frames to fill the gaps. It is quite rare to find an actual 120Hz TV. Only the very high end models being sold in the past couple of years have an actual 120Hz refresh rate. Try digging deep to see the real refresh rate. Don’t believe the Trumotion, Motionflow 120 number.
Watching movies, even action movies or sports is perfectly fine on 60Hz. Only for gaming you might see some advantage in having 120Hz. Even if you have an actual 120 Hz TV, the sports and movies will be in 50 or 60Hz and the TV will generate similar fake frames every second to fill the gaps. Most 60Hz TVs also claim a 120Hz rate as they also use similar processing to make sure fast moving content doesn’t appear blurred. I have a TCL 75 inch 4k TV with a claimed 120Hz motion refresh rate. The actual panel refresh rate is 60Hz. I have done extensive comparisons with other high end TVs and the motion is displayed in the same manner. There is no blur in action movies or sports.

There is no such thing as service providers (I assume you mean cable or DTH) poviding low or high refresh rates. All movies have a native refresh rate of 24 frames per second or 24Hz. Live shows or sports have 30 or rarely 60Hz. DTH in India mostly broadcasts at 50Hz. Most TVs have an actual refresh rate of 60Hz. That is how many times the actual panel refreshes per second. Now most manufacturers claim a marketing term like ProMotion or ClearMotion 120 or even 240 refresh rate. In these cases, the panel still refreshes at 60Hz. Now what happens is that for a 24 Hz movie or a 30Hz sports event, the TV has to create artificial frames to fill the gaps. Some TVs simply flicker the back light on and off rapidly to display 24 or 30Hz content. The newer ones simply create similar frames to fill the gaps. It is quite rare to find an actual 120Hz TV. Only the very high end models being sold in the past couple of years have an actual 120Hz refresh rate. Try digging deep to see the real refresh rate. Don’t believe the Trumotion, Motionflow 120 number.
Watching movies, even action movies or sports is perfectly fine on 60Hz. Only for gaming you might see some advantage in having 120Hz. Even if you have an actual 120 Hz TV, the sports and movies will be in 50 or 60Hz and the TV will generate similar fake frames every second to fill the gaps. Most 60Hz TVs also claim a 120Hz rate as they also use similar processing to make sure fast moving content doesn’t appear blurred. I have a TCL 75 inch 4k TV with a claimed 120Hz motion refresh rate. The actual panel refresh rate is 60Hz. I have done extensive comparisons with other high end TVs and the motion is displayed in the same manner. There is no blur in action movies or sports.
Useful information:kiss2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock