Seeking Help Suggest me Led Tv

• Thread starter kathir
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,878
Note the point, Bro. If you buy any TV, life time 3 years. Think this, why we go for a branded one with high cost. Nowadays TV also became a use and throw item. So choose low cost TV. They also provide a lot of specifications. e.g👇
Vu Cinema TV Series | Android | Inbuilt Soundbars | Dolby Vision | Dolby Audio
Why are you giving him the wrong information? If quality is the case then no one can beat SONY.
VU TV is cheap but their quality is equally inferior.
My friend and I had a lot of problems regarding the quality of the picture in VU TV but the company did not find any solution.
Company replaced the TV two times , but the other TV also turned on the same problem and then raised his hands.

Why are you giving him the wrong information? If quality is the case then no one can beat SONY.
My friend and I had a lot of problems regarding the quality of the picture in VU TV but the company did not find any solution.
Company replaced the TV two times , but the other TV also turned on the same problem and then raised his hands.
I experienced my VU 50" and only given the information, Bro. And, me and my staff guy saw the features and analysis for 3 years and after I bought this. And I mainly asked opinion with our DDF Bros and only bought. Bro.

VU TVs are actually good for its price segments compared to its competition.
Sony, LG, etc are tier 1 brands and can't be compared to the lower tier brands.

LG is my personal favourite. Because they have IPS LCD panel option. I don't like VA Panel like others. Most professional photographers use IPS panel because of accurate picture clarity and viewing angle.
And Sony doesn't make LCD panel. They purchase panel from Samsung and assemble it in their factory...

I also prefer LG's Web OS with amazon firestick (for android support) or Google Chrome.

Android Or smart? Bro.
Bro My suggestion is Don't go for both Android Or smart drop this option and you can spend that money by choosing a TV with features like 4k/3D. Because you can convert your tv into smart with devices like Amazon Fire Stick...etc, But features like 4k/3D can not be converted have to replace TV.

Most Important one Modern TV manufactures mainly concentrate only on Visually , So audio may not be good for some best TV's.

Sony smart tv comes with Dolby digital Plus sound effects with inbuilt woofer. So you don't have to use HT separate...

Dolby digital Plus sound effects with inbuilt woofer.
These things just to attract customers, TV will just decode upto DD+ but decodes doesn't mean clarity..that's where HT's will be used ..if your purpose is just hear sound any TV will be fine but If you wish hear good audio then Ht is must that's why I mentioned Sound will not be good for modern Tv.

These things just to attract customers, TV will just decode upto DD+ but decodes doesn't mean clarity..that's where HT's will be used ..if your purpose is just hear sound any TV will be fine but If you wish hear good audio then Ht is must that's why I mentioned Sound will not be good for modern Tv.
Sorry, i checked all sound option like stereo, dd, ddplus... More clarity and very good sound effects.
If you want very loud sound then you can use HT, i have new HT but i rarley used it because of no need of extra loud sound.i hv 20*15 hall but tv voice is enough to 25 to 30 .
It's a personal choice i think.

Sorry, i checked all sound option like stereo, dd, ddplus... More clarity and very good sound effects.
If you want very loud sound then you can use HT, i have new HT but i rarley used it because of no need of extra loud sound.i hv 20*15 hall but tv voice is enough to 25 to 30 .
It's a personal choice i think.
Bro you should never compare TV Speaker with HT because in TV speakers you will never get the surround effect and like you said It's personal choice only....but my suggestion is dont bother for sound If TV has some Good display related features.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock