Suggest A Fiber Broadband Connection.

Jagadeesh said:
Thanks Bros..I will Not Opt For Tikona..Wat Abt ACT Fiber..How Is It..? Is It Considerable For 15mbps@799 Fup 25gb And 25mbps@999 Fup 50gb...?I Have Only One Problem Because Of FUP..After Fup I Get only 512kbps Which Is Very Bad..!

Bapun Raz said:
Act is good and trusted isp.. only bad is their service... its good until its working and you have no downtimes, once issue started it won't be solved easily... you can go for it, value for money speed

Ilikered bro using it... so he can share his experiences with it...
Downtime is almost non existent on Act. Act customer service is very good in resolving technical issues related to Internet. However, if we get any billing related issues, it'll be a nightmare.

But the plans they are giving aren't that good. In Hyderabad, the plans are completely different. I'm on 1099 plan which is 60mbps, 200gb fup and 3mbps post fup speed.

Better compare all the ISPs and take a wise decision.

ilikered said:
Downtime is almost non existent on Act. Act customer service is very good in resolving technical issues related to Internet. However, if we get any billing related issues, it'll be a nightmare.

But the plans they are giving aren't that good. In Hyderabad, the plans are completely different. I'm on 1099 plan which is 60mbps, 200gb fup and 3mbps post fup speed.

Better compare all the ISPs and take a wise decision.
K bro

First check, if ACT has coverage in your area. If yes, then you can choose that over Tikona any day.

You can choose ACT Race - Rs.1099 - 40Mbps - 70GB per month. If you recharge for a year, I think you can get 2 months extra validity with 25GB extra per month. So, there would be No billing issues.. And as ilikered said, downtime is almost nil... even if it happens their SLA is less than 24 hrs.

Also, check for local players like Airconnect as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock