OTF Exclusive Subscription details of various Audio Streaming Apps & Services

u will need a Prepaid Subscription Plan..

Screenshot-Chrome-20190824-234409.png

1 day - ₹13
1 week - ₹39
1 month - ₹129
3 months - ₹389
6 months - ₹719
12 months/1 year - ₹1,189

(I am on the 1 year plan)

after getting any of these plans, u can change the country in Account section.. after that just login to Spotify app by connecting to VPN server of that country...
(VPN is required just for login.. after that no need)
We need to update the payment method too ?? I mean our indian payment method to US?

We need to update the payment method too ?? I mean our indian payment method to US?
no.. no need to change payment method.. as you have already paid it (Prepaid)

u can first try it with 1 day Subscription (₹13) if u want.. and once u r fully confident, u revert back to India, buy a longer plan & set it to USA again

Last edited:
no.. no need to change payment method.. as you have already paid it (Prepaid)

u can first try it with 1 day Subscription (₹13) if u want.. and once u r fully confident, u revert back to India, buy a longer plan & set it to USA again
What is the process bro? First need to connect vpn to USA and change Account country to USA??

What is the process bro? First need to connect vpn to USA and change Account country to USA??
yes..
purchase a plan, connect to vpn, change account country, login to spotify app, disconnect vpn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock