OTF Exclusive Subscription details of various Audio Streaming Apps & Services

Any Amazon Prime subscriber please help.
I'm going to subscribe Amazon prime youth offer 499. Now with this account how many devices I can use? Can I create different profile for different devices like Netflix? I want to share this account with 2 of my friends to reduce share the subscription cost. Please help.

Google Play Music has been discontinued. Can you please update the first post @mmadhankumar bro?

Google Play Music has been discontinued. Can you please update the first post @mmadhankumar bro?

Alright GIF

There is one audio streaming service called Resso which is now very popular. Please add it on first post.
In terms of plans, Resso is offering users a free to use model that is ad-supported, and offers music streaming at 128kbps. Its paid model is priced at Rs 99 per month on Android and Rs 119 per month on iOS, and offers streaming at up to 256kbps, features no advertisements and also offers offline track downloads.
Resso, TikTok's Music Streaming Sibling, Debuts in India with Free and Paid Plans
And one more thing. I downloaded the app just for a try. They are giving a 14 days free trial without asking any payment details. Interested members can try it.

Last edited:
MRT music albums are missing from spotify, youtube music and gaana. I'm not sure about other platforms but those are available in apple music.

Example albums :: Disco raja, Pratiroju pandage, SR Kalyana Mandapam, legend, AA naluguru etc in telugu

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock