OTF Exclusive Subscription details of various Audio Streaming Apps & Services

Gaana+ subscription is now free for 6 months if you have Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.. Two other offers also available..

Screenshot-2019-07-27-21-17-45-981-com-gaana.jpg

Gaana+ subscription is now free for 6 months if you have Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.. Two other offers also available..

Screenshot-2019-07-27-21-17-45-981-com-gaana.jpg
Be aware. I have heard they auto renewed subscription when Flipkart First first came out with complimentary subscription.

Be aware. I have heard they auto renewed subscription when Flipkart First first came out with complimentary subscription.

That's definitely not true. Because i have availed that offer and you don't have to enter any payment details to avail that offer. How come they could auto renew without payment 😜

However, it's normal practice for all subscription services to auto renw subscription unless you cancel it on time.

Last edited:
That's definitely not true. Because i have availed that offer and you don't have to enter any payment details to avail that offer. How come they could auto renew without payment 😜

However, it's normal practice for all subscription services to auto renw subscription unless you cancel it on time.
I saw many people complaining on disallowed site here.

I saw many people complaining on disallowed site here.

Flipkart first gave a coupon code which has to be entered in the coupons section of Gaana. You straightway get the subscription without the need to add any further details. It's not that you need to purchase gaana+ and Flipkart gave some discount coupon. So it's absolutely no need to give payment information to gaana to avail that offer. Probably those people already had their payment details saved in their Gaana account which cost them.

Screenshot-2019-07-27-22-06-30-231-com-flipkart-android.jpg

hi Friends, I have amazon prime music but it doesn't have curated playlists for telugu. Can you guys discuss the audio quality of all the audio streaming serivces? I want to take one permanent service . so help me in selecting the quality. Thanks

hi Friends, I have amazon prime music but it doesn't have curated playlists for telugu. Can you guys discuss the audio quality of all the audio streaming serivces? I want to take one permanent service . so help me in selecting the quality. Thanks
For me Saavn Pro's audio quality is great. You should take a free trial than decide. All music streaming service offer free trial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock