OTF Exclusive Subscription details of various Audio Streaming Apps & Services

These are some of the Telugu Playlists

Screenshot-Spotify-20190824-215033.png

there are many more...

hi Friends, I have amazon prime music but it doesn't have curated playlists for telugu. Can you guys discuss the audio quality of all the audio streaming serivces? I want to take one permanent service . so help me in selecting the quality. Thanks
Amazon prime music does have many telugu Playlists. However, quality is poor.

After searching for months and comparing everything, I have settled with Saavn pro albeit the quality not being the best. My requirement is telugu music, and only Saavn has everything that I need. I'll try to briefly list each service below, top being the best and bottom the worst. Note that this is only applicable for telugu music.

Quality:

Spotify
Wynk
Saavn
Gaana
Amazon

Curation:

Saavn
Gaana
Wynk
Amazon
Spotify

Library:

Saavn
Gaana
Wynk
Amazon
Spotify

App UI:

Spotify
Saavn
Amazon
Gaana
Wynk

Hope this helps.

Amazon prime music does have many telugu Playlists. However, quality is poor.

After searching for months and comparing everything, I have settled with Saavn pro albeit the quality not being the best. My requirement is telugu music, and only Saavn has everything that I need. I'll try to briefly list each service below, top being the best and bottom the worst. Note that this is only applicable for telugu music.

Quality:

Spotify
Wynk
Saavn
Gaana
Amazon

Curation:

Saavn
Gaana
Wynk
Amazon
Spotify

Library:

Saavn
Gaana
Wynk
Amazon
Spotify

App UI:

Spotify
Saavn
Amazon
Gaana
Wynk

Hope this helps.
This really helps brother. Is Wynk quality really better than saavn and amazon music??

Which country spotify you ate using bro? In india they aren’t available
oh.. sorry... I am using Spotify USA bro:blush2:
I listen to English songs most of the time.. i changed it to USA because English songs takes time to come to Spotify India.. whereas in USA it comes instantly after release

oh.. sorry... I am using Spotify USA bro:blush2:
I listen to English songs most of the time.. i changed it to USA because English songs takes time to come to Spotify India.. whereas in USA it comes instantly after release
So for USA spotify how much you are paying bro. For india 99/- so can we buy india pack and change country??

For india 99/- so can we buy india pack and change country??
u will need a Prepaid Subscription Plan..

Screenshot-Chrome-20190824-234409.png

1 day - ₹13
1 week - ₹39
1 month - ₹129
3 months - ₹389
6 months - ₹719
12 months/1 year - ₹1,189

(I am on the 1 year plan)

after getting any of these plans, u can change the country in Account section.. after that just login to Spotify app by connecting to VPN server of that country...
(VPN is required just for login.. after that no need)

Edit: This method doesn't work anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock