Stop buying Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco phones. You will regret it.

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 53
  • Views Views: Views 2,802
No bro, I am using Vivo phones from last 7 years and not got even Single ad on Home Screen. Yes, some bloatwares are there but you can remove them in just two minutes and disable permissions of non-removable apps like Vivo Appstore and Browser.
Faced No Problem with UI but they need to do some work on Ram Management on some models. Update system is also good.
okhk, can you tell me about how to disable permission of non- removeable apps or other annoying notifications from your vivo funtouch os in screnshot.

okhk, can you tell me about how to disable permission of non- removeable apps or other annoying notifications from your vivo funtouch os in screnshot.
I disabled Mobile Data/Wifi and all other Permissions like notification. And there is no ad in ScreenShot. Using a 12000 Budget phone. And also deleted some Google apps like Music, Drive, TV, Meet etc.

Can you share where you getting ads? I have 2 Vivo Phones, I will check on Both.

Last edited:
I'm consideing to buy Vivo T3 5G which was launched today at 24k for 256gb are powered by Snapdragon 7 3 gen 2024 SoC.
I disabled Mobile Data/Wifi and all other Permissions like notification. And there is no ad in ScreenShot. Using a 12000 Budget phone. And also deleted some Google apps like Music, Drive, TV, Meet etc.

I also noticed under 30k price segment, there are few brands smartphones which will provide a good quality hard case for your smartphone. This is major problem if any person wants to buy a new smartphone, tempered glass and case tpu is not availability on online. Many sellers r selling cases with unmatched dimensions.

Vivo specification's is good for middle range devices but FunTouch OS is bloated with so many apps which will showing in all over ui and screen, if you having family could check your device by accidently. they all were pop-up and showing 18+ ads.

Yes! Offline market will get more commission for selling oppo, vivo, realme, iQOO. If you don't need to go with Vivo then iQOO is having same UI. but Realme and OPPO is so far go with some setting to enable, You will all good to go. Unfortunately, The OPPO and OnePlus having price higher than Vivo and iQOO.
I just want to say that people in offline won't buy Xiaomi Redmi Note devices anymore.

People will prefer Vivo V series always. V30 Pro and V40 Pro and previous pros were far better than current last two generation Redmi Note Pro Plus devices.

Oppo is dead in India unless and until they bring Find X8 Ultra next year. Vivo as well. X200 Ultra should launch here at any cost.

No bro, I am using Vivo phones from last 7 years and not got even Single ad on Home Screen. Yes, some bloatwares are there but you can remove them in just two minutes and disable permissions of non-removable apps like Vivo Appstore and Browser.
Faced No Problem with UI but they need to do some work on Ram Management on some models. Update system is also good.
Your current phone?

I also noticed under 30k price segment, there are few brands smartphones which will provide a good quality hard case for your smartphone. This is major problem if any person wants to buy a new smartphone, tempered glass and case tpu is not availability on online. Many sellers r selling cases with unmatched dimensions.
Only Motorola cases and accessories used to be hard to get. Now that also worry is gone. Vivo/Oppo/iQOO/Realme/OnePlus all cases available in the price range. Don't know about Honor 200 though.

Back
Top Bottom