Discussion Star India is misleading customers

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,535
It's not my popularity Rubish, It's TV post's popularity Rubish you can say :ok2:
By rubbish I meant how cleverly you were trying to distract users from actual topic.

By rubbish I meant how cleverly you were trying to distract users from actual topic.

And I thought I am the dumest dumb person on the face of earth. :lol:

BTW regarding Sports populartiy, except cricket nothing has pushed Sony to top 5 atleast as per BARC data. SO having those rights are useless, isn't it ?

And it's reflected in their Subscription number as well in previous link

Last edited:
And I thought I am the dumest dumb person on the face of earth. :lol:

BTW regarding Sports populartiy, except cricket nothing has pushed Sony to top 5 atleast as per BARC data. SO having those rights are useless, isn't it ?
Not as dumb as Star who hogs rights to not air content properly. Star Sports is Sony Max of Disney.

It does not seem it's best as no one is paying/subscribing them so not getting any money. Even Zee who does not have sports business is more popular than Sony

54% consumers say they are paying more for TV channel subscription under new TRAI regime - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI
Popular just because of cricket matches with tons of ads in between the match and then showing the highlights till the next match.
They have lost OLYMPIC as well.

Popular just because of cricket matches with tons of ads in between the match and then showing the highlights till the next match.

Well adfree ch just started with this year IPL

Same is with Hotstar. Their main priority is cricket.
Ad free means on ground coverage in between the overs and after every wicket or time out, not the faces of dugout commentators.
There is also commercials in between. He needs to subscribe for Sony Liv premium. Then he'll know what ad-free cricket is.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock