• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,522

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
At first they don't have sports centric bouquet. Second on most advertisment they don't announce the channel they are airing content on. They advertise any sports per se as available on Star Sports Network and Hotstar. So if I buy Star Sports 1 or Select 1. I won't be getting to watch Hero Super Cup. TRAI should intervene. If they are not airing on whole of their fictionalized (imaginary) Star Sports Network which is not a different company or a subsidiary brand. Just a gimmick of their Sports channels. How can they advertise on same?
Same is with Star Gold. They have 0% commitment. They didn't even air Why Cheat India. For which subscribers paid for without even giving a proper explanation. On twitter they promise to air Marvel movies in line from the following Monday which was 2 weeks ago. Till date they haven't.
Even airing sports content on movies channels should be illegal. They are selling those channels for movies not cricket.

Sony group is best they have more sports contents than star, they have UFC, Moto gp, NBA, NCAA, UEFA Europa and Champions league, Serie A, ATP series and lot more for just 31 rupees SD sports pack. I usually take star's select channels for premier league and F1 but they usually shuffle their content on different channels, you never know on which channel they will air the content. Some of the practice sessions on last year F1 gp were aired on star sports 2.

Star should introduce a sports bouquet(HD&SD) like Sony had done. Before TRAI rules we were getting all sports channels in HD for 99 rs.

Always mislead sports fans . That's nothing new.
Nothing new meaning what? Never saw any other sports broadcaster mislead customers like Star does.

Sony group is best they have more sports contents than star, they have UFC, Moto gp, NBA, NCAA, UEFA Europa and Champions league, Serie A, ATP series and lot more for just 31 rupees SD sports pack. I usually take star's select channels for premier league and F1 but they usually shuffle their content on different channels, you never know on which channel they will air the content. Some of the practice sessions on last year F1 gp were aired on star sports 2.

It does not seem it's best as no one is paying/subscribing them so not getting any money. Even Zee who does not have sports business is more popular than Sony

Star value pack seems to be the popular choice of half the people (46%), followed by Zee Family Pack Hindi (32%).

54% consumers say they are paying more for TV channel subscription under new TRAI regime - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Last edited:
It does not seem it's best as no one is paying/subscribing them so not getting any money. Even Zee who does not have sports business is more popular than Sony

54% consumers say they are paying more for TV channel subscription under new TRAI regime - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI
Alright, he was talking about sports content. Sony has WWE too which airs throughout the year without a break. Coming to your popularity rubbish. Just because they are popular. It doesn't give them right to be unethical.

Alright, he was talking about sports content. Sony has WWE too which airs throughout the year without a break. Coming to your popularity rubbish. Just because they are popular. It doesn't give them right to be unethical.

It's not my popularity Rubish, It's TV post's popularity Rubish you can say :ok2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock