Sri Lanka tour of India - 2022 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek3457789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 217
  • Views Views: Views 15,577
Guard of honour
KyFc7Js.jpg

Somnath bro is this your inside source who "dravid" behind this declare. Rohit also be part naa yaar.
Yes bro I don't have any source and neither I blame Rahul Dravid directly in my earlier post I say as a player now as a coach Dravid had issue with 200 my point on the basis of history and what I saw in tv. Coz Ravi jadeja not give any signal or not have any idea when India wants to declare and Rohit Sharma also in funny mode with Kuldeep in the boundary line and Rohit after some moment went in dressing room had a chat with Rahul Dravid and declared after that not all day a no 7 batsman got chance to went this much close to 200 and India have ample of time left in this test match also tea was approx 20 minutes left.

Yes bro I don't have any source and neither I blame Rahul Dravid directly in my earlier post I say as a player now as a coach Dravid had issue with 200 my point on the basis of history and what I saw in tv. Coz Ravi jadeja not give any signal or not have any idea when India wants to declare and Rohit Sharma also in funny mode with Kuldeep in the boundary line and Rohit after some moment went in dressing room had a chat with Rahul Dravid and declared after that not all day a no 7 batsman got chance to went this much close to 200 and India have ample of time left in this test match also tea was approx 20 minutes left.

Now got it bro, When Sachin on 194 Rahul Dravid declared the Innings now Jaddu on 175 he is the part of that decision. Very Sad Decision.

Back
Top Bottom