Discussion SplitSub - Split Digital Subscription With Friends

Sorry to bump this but i just found out about this service. It is definitely better than pirating and using some shady sites. My problem however is this app doesn't let us contact the owner before paying the credits. I just got a discovery plus subscription and this owner is using his phone number for login and will only give otp when he is free (5-8pm). If i knew this beforehand i would have probably joined some other group. Moreover, the chat is buggy as hell and won't notify me if there is a new message. There's still a long way to go for this app.
I have contacted /messaged Splitsub few times regarding prior contact with subscribing service owner...My concern was to know about the plan either it's HD or 4K...They assured to fix it in coming days...
On ur issue u contact/message Splitsub straight away...They will respond within 24 hours by calling u..If u can't login then ask for refund and if they found it issue is genuine then they will refund...I got refund for 1...

From today creation of Public Groups has been disabled/Removed...Only Private Groups can be created and posted those can be shared with friends in his contacts....
Talked to Splitsub and they informed as presently public groups creations removed from their platform bcoz they r making changes in policies and Applications....it may come back soon but not sure in coming days as they informed me..

Last edited:
From today creation of Public Groups has been disabled/Removed...Only Private Groups can be created and posted those can be shared with friends in his contacts....
Talked to Splitsub and they informed as presently public groups creations removed from their platform bcoz they r making changes in policies and Applications....it may come back soon but not sure in coming days as they informed me..
It's still showing up for me.

Buying commission also increased from Rs 10/- to Rs 25/-...
lAOs2g1.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock