Discussion SplitSub - Split Digital Subscription With Friends

Sooner or later it would disappear from play store.
Then i'll have to go back to ₹199 plan with 540p streaming. 🥲
They should atleast give us 720p. It was being tested on Mobile Plan, but they never rolled it out officially.
No use asking my friends to share accounts. When I ask, they give only one answer - Telegram Zindabad.

How about a dedicated thread for members who want to share subscriptions.. possible?

KIhXacJ.png

Got copyright flagged by owner. 😂

1stly sorry for bumping old thread.instead of creating new thread for query I thought asking here itself...
I want to know if I cancel a subscription in-between the monthly cycle will I get the remaining amount refund...

1stly sorry for bumping old thread.instead of creating new thread for query I thought asking here itself...
I want to know if I cancel a subscription in-between the monthly cycle will I get the remaining amount refund...
No, you won't get any refund.
You will still be able to use the subscription till the last day of the cycle.

Sorry to bump this but i just found out about this service. It is definitely better than pirating and using some shady sites. My problem however is this app doesn't let us contact the owner before paying the credits. I just got a discovery plus subscription and this owner is using his phone number for login and will only give otp when he is free (5-8pm). If i knew this beforehand i would have probably joined some other group. Moreover, the chat is buggy as hell and won't notify me if there is a new message. There's still a long way to go for this app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock