Discussion SplitSub - Split Digital Subscription With Friends

Is it allowed by OTT providers to share among friends or unknown people? As i know sharing is officially with family members only.

Even in Splitsub, rules says the same. I think, OTT Providers may cancel your subscription when Openly sharing with others
x4Ox4OV.jpg
That's exactly what I was wondering. Also it's not safe to share accounts among strangers.

Is it allowed by OTT providers to share among friends or unknown people? As i know sharing is officially with family members only.
Even in Splitsub, rules says the same. I think, OTT Providers may cancel your
It's okay bro.. 😂 Netflix doesn't care as long as they get their Money 🤑💰💵

And this is least of their concerns. First they need to do something about the Piracy situation. Shows/Movies reach these piracy website even before the titles show up in the Netflix App itself. And there are lots of people who crack thousands of accounts everyday and sell them in bulk in Dark Web. These accounts are then sold individually through Social Media and are used by various peoples from different countries and still the accounts doesn't get banned. Here, atleast we're using it in the same country. Some exploit the Free Trial system and create multiple free trial accounts through Dummy Cards or Cards from Dark Web and sell them in Bulk to various Resellers. Those Resellers then sell them individually.

Imagine how much money they are losing because of all these. If they start banning accounts just for sharing, they'll go bankrupt in no time. 😂

Last edited:
It's okay bro.. 😂 Netflix doesn't care as long as they get their Money 🤑💰💵

And this is least of their concerns. First they need to do something about the Piracy situation. Shows/Movies reach these piracy website even before the titles show up in the Netflix App itself. And there are lots of people who crack thousands of accounts everyday and sell them in bulk in Dark Web. These accounts are then sold individually through Social Media and are used by various peoples from different countries and still the accounts doesn't get banned. Here, atleast we're using it in the same country. Some exploit the Free Trial system and create multiple free trial accounts through Dummy Cards or Cards from Dark Web and sell them in Bulk to various Resellers. Those Resellers then sell them individually.

Imagine how much money they are losing because of all these. If they start banning accounts just for sharing, they'll go bankrupt in no time. 😂
Netflix openly encourages account sharing. They said so on Twitter and it was previously shared on our forum as well! I think this is a much better prospect for them than the piracy and hacked accounts!

GpwPqUQ.png

!

That was intended as a joke for trolls. Not encouragement.
Sure, I understand and they are trying to push back on illegal account sharing. Apparently, they would want that 800 bucks from everyone, which is not going to happen anyway! So, they can at least get 800 bucks from 4, which is why SplitSub will succeed IMO!

If Netflix have problem with Split sub, then may be they should just introduce it themselves. It's far better than rampant piracy happening. Atleast cash flow from these split subscription will continue!

Sure, I understand and they are trying to push back on illegal account sharing. Apparently, they would want that 800 bucks from everyone, which is not going to happen anyway! So, they can at least get 800 bucks from 4, which is why SplitSub will succeed IMO!
Do you know that Videoder app? It stopped download from Hotstar as users were uploading to illegal sites. If someone misuses Netflix using a Split Sub then the original owner and split sub will be responsible.

I think that's why sharing of streaming accounts is barred in the forum as well.

Do you know that Videoder app? It stopped download from Hotstar as users were uploading to illegal sites. If someone misuses Netflix using a Split Sub then the original owner and split sub will be responsible.

I think that's why sharing of streaming accounts is barred in the forum as well.
I agree they will be responsible for the misuse. Also, I believe Netflix must be aware of Splitsub as it's openly available on the Play Store and App Store. They might have an understanding with them, it wouldn't be possible to have the app in public otherwise! It's not like this is happening on Dark Web!

Would anyone from news team be willing to reach out to streaming providers like Netflix and Prime Video to find out what streaming service thinks about subscriptions like Splitsub?

Dunno about Netflix. I am pretty sure Amazon would be unhappy. I wonder how a company that doesn't like order IDs being share on social media sites due to privacy be fine with someone sharing whole accounts among users. Here you are are exposing your address, phone numbers and shopping history to strangers. Service like this should be glad that they haven't got mainstream attention. Sooner or later it would disappear from play store.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock