Discussion SplitSub - Split Digital Subscription With Friends

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Found this app recently. With this app you can share/split various digital subscriptions such as Netflix and more with your friends and family.

lx7MLbt.png

Split Digital Subscription With Friends | SplitSub

Splitsub - Apps on Google Play
‎Splitsub

Currently you can only share or buy among your contacts (friends & family), but soon you can get Subscriptions directly from SplitSub itself.

wJ5PFbK.png

Joined a Public Group (Netflix). ₹200 for a month. I joined 10 Days into the cycle, so I had to pay just ₹140 (for the remaining 21 Days of the cycle). Pretty seamless process. Paid through PayTM. You get the credentials instantly after you join.

axtq3oU.png

You can lock your profile so that no one else uses it.

uo5Fdmt.png

If any problem arises, you can just contact SplitSub team. And they'll give you a refund if the problem isn't solved.

CFxna7w.png

Joined a Public Group (Netflix). ₹200 for a month. I joined 10 Days into the cycle, so I had to pay just ₹140 (for the remaining 21 Days of the cycle). Pretty seamless process. Paid through PayTM. You get the credentials instantly after you join.

axtq3oU.png

uo5Fdmt.png

If any problem arises, you can just contact SplitSub team. And they'll give you a refund if the problem isn't solved.

CFxna7w.png
What type of Netflix subscription did you get it? UHD subscription?

axtq3oU.png

uo5Fdmt.png

CFxna7w.png
Even if you lock your profile. Still it can be accessed by the owner of the netflix account as he receives an email with the pin you have choosen. If he shares the pin with any one else they can use your profile!

Even if you lock your profile. Still it can be accessed by the owner of the netflix account as he receives an email with the pin you have choosen. If he shares the pin with any one else they can use your profile!
They won't do that. As the owner receives the payment only "after" the monthly cycle ends. If the owner does something fishy like that, then their payment will be halted until the issue is fixed.

Is it allowed by OTT providers to share among friends or unknown people? As i know sharing is officially with family members only.

Even in Splitsub, rules says the same. I think, OTT Providers may cancel your subscription when Openly sharing with others
x4Ox4OV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock