South Africa invite India for 2017-18 instead of Sri Lanka

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 2,227
santosh said:
WhAts wrong with inviting by sa ???
Do india always have to play at home only ??

These statements are not as par with no 1 test team country fans :angry

Cool down bro who said they only play with home grounds .. If itz a regular schedule means no pblm but itz not like that they cutting lower rank team and asking ranking 1st team to come and play thats the doubt .. And bro i too want India will be in no.1 rank so only telling .. And u imagine current India team can play anywhere in the world they can able to win at any team sorry itz a myth .. We have to admit the fact .. In batting except kohli who can able to play long innings in proteas pitch like Dravid :huh .. Ashwin , Jadu :huh .. Dont say Karun nair , Jayant , KL Rahul ..

Cheteshwar Pujara can play long innings in SA pitcm and ajinkya rahane too..They showed that in last tour.. :nj

Sai Laxman said:
Cool down bro who said they only play with home grounds .. If itz a regular schedule means no pblm but itz not like that they cutting lower rank team and asking ranking 1st team to come and play thats the doubt .. And bro i too want India will be in no.1 rank so only telling .. And u imagine current India team can play anywhere in the world they can able to win at any team sorry itz a myth .. We have to admit the fact .. In batting except kohli who can able to play long innings in proteas pitch like Dravid :huh .. Ashwin , Jadu :huh .. Dont say Karun nair , Jayant , KL Rahul ..

Don't judge batsmen before playing outside .
This tour will show if india is really no 1 test team

santosh said:
Don't judge batsmen before playing outside .
Buddy current Indian test team players all are played proteas in previous tours especially bowlers except Some batsman .. Except Kohli and Pujara all are inconsistent .. You can check previous tour scorecard u can understand what i said ..

Sai Laxman said:
Buddy current Indian test team players all are played proteas in previous tours especially bowlers except Some batsman .. Except Kohli and Pujara all are inconsistent .. You can check previous tour scorecard u can understand what i said ..

Again Don't come to any conclusion before playing them overseas :angry

santosh said:
Again Don't come to any conclusion before playing them overseas :angry

Sorry , I cant speak if person always in angry mood ..

A warrior should always be prepared for war in any situation , same goes to claiming no 1 test team .
But the way fans are going crazy , doesn't suit to be called fans :s

South Africa are currently No -3 and they are going to England next ...They have to beat England then they will reach No:2 .England at home are formidable side

Last two series in South Africa .Series tied at 1- 1 in 2010/2011. Last series India lost 1-0.First match cheteshwar pujara and virat kohli scored centuries

Back
Top Bottom