South Africa invite India for 2017-18 instead of Sri Lanka

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 2,227
Isn't there a rule, that all test playing nations must play each other home & away atleast once within a time frame..

All want money money.why newzealand cricket not want money.if they play with india in newzealand then possible regular broadcaster find.:)

Gurmeet singh said:
All want money money.why newzealand cricket not want money.if they play with india in newzealand then possible regular broadcaster find.:)
They will also play in 2018-19 season according to FTP.. :)

Sai Laxman said:
Itz a trap by CSA to gain points in test rankings and bring down India down in test rankings :eek:wall:damn:angry .. BCCI wont accept this at any cost :s:nj ..

According to you..If they just eyeing No 1 position.. Better they play 10 tests each against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.. :s They are just eyeing money.. :nj See those last lines.. :)

TushShar said:
According to you..If they just eyeing No 1 position.. Better they play 10 tests each against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.. :s They are just eyeing money.. :nj See those last lines.. :)

even if they play 20 test match against bangladesh or Zimbabwe then also they will not able to achieve no1 because both nations are at lower ranking than SA :shy :no

WhAts wrong with inviting by sa ???
Do india always have to play at home only ??

These statements are not as par with no 1 test team country fans :angry

Rushil said:
even if they play 20 test match against bangladesh or Zimbabwe then also they will not able to achieve no1 because both nations are at lower ranking than SA :shy :no

But they will get somewhat point for every match win.. :)

TushShar said:

"According to you" -- Nice lines thanks for ur kind words learnt many things frm last 2 days by you and other members .. Hereafter in future i'll react to u and all according to that .. btwn thats my opinion i have full rights to express my thought unless itz break the forum rules means .. You have any pblm just report to team ..

Sai Laxman said:
According to you Nice lines thanks , btwn thats my opinion i have full rights to express my thought unless itz break the forum rules means .. You have any pblm just report to team ..

Kindly tell which lines I should use instead of "According to you.."

Back
Top Bottom