Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

Also SonySixHD channel not running. Showing error. I have complined to them. I request everyone to pls complain sonyLiv on twitter or facebook..
It was not running since Ten 4 added as I seen...

qiPjw6v.png

What a joke about them caring about regulatory developments. When they changes terms and conditions after selling subscription. I purchased WWE Network which offered live Raw and SmackDown. And offline downloads. After raising a request via mail about same. They say no offline downloads available. Changed the terms and conditions. Also put live WWE Raw and SmackDown under premium subscription instead of WWE Network subscription.

What a joke about them caring about regulatory developments. When they changes terms and conditions after selling subscription. I purchased WWE Network which offered live Raw and SmackDown. And offline downloads. After raising a request via mail about same. They say no offline downloads available. Changed the terms and conditions. Also put live WWE Raw and SmackDown under premium subscription instead of WWE Network subscription.
In latest app updates they have removed WWE section from side bar to sports section...
BTW i think we can watch live action in Ten1 HD in the app itself...Recently didn't watched live....So don't know present scenario...

In latest app updates they have removed WWE section from side bar to sports section...
BTW i think we can watch live action in Ten1 HD in the app itself...Recently didn't watched live....So don't know present scenario...
Premium subscription is required to watch WWE Raw and SmackDown now. I am not paying for it as I can already stream Raw and SmackDown via Tata Sky app.

Anyway to add password? I signed up using Phone Number to avoid hacking of the account. Can I have both password and phone number? Email is already updated.

Anyway to add password? I signed up using Phone Number to avoid hacking of the account. Can I have both password and phone number? Email is already updated.
Sony Liv used to have password logins previously but they have removed it just like Hotstar. OTT platforms now avoid password logins to keep accounts safe after data breaches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock