• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

Mr.Bhat

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
Also SonySixHD channel not running. Showing error. I have complined to them. I request everyone to pls complain sonyLiv on twitter or facebook..
It was not running since Ten 4 added as I seen...

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
qiPjw6v.png

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
What a joke about them caring about regulatory developments. When they changes terms and conditions after selling subscription. I purchased WWE Network which offered live Raw and SmackDown. And offline downloads. After raising a request via mail about same. They say no offline downloads available. Changed the terms and conditions. Also put live WWE Raw and SmackDown under premium subscription instead of WWE Network subscription.

Mr.Bhat

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
What a joke about them caring about regulatory developments. When they changes terms and conditions after selling subscription. I purchased WWE Network which offered live Raw and SmackDown. And offline downloads. After raising a request via mail about same. They say no offline downloads available. Changed the terms and conditions. Also put live WWE Raw and SmackDown under premium subscription instead of WWE Network subscription.
In latest app updates they have removed WWE section from side bar to sports section...
BTW i think we can watch live action in Ten1 HD in the app itself...Recently didn't watched live....So don't know present scenario...

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
In latest app updates they have removed WWE section from side bar to sports section...
BTW i think we can watch live action in Ten1 HD in the app itself...Recently didn't watched live....So don't know present scenario...
Premium subscription is required to watch WWE Raw and SmackDown now. I am not paying for it as I can already stream Raw and SmackDown via Tata Sky app.

Top Bottom