Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

In one of Sony Smart TV 50 inch HD TV Some English contents of Sony Liv is not accessible...Don't know the reason...
Anyone have clue y it's not working...

0ocpZHN.jpg

In one of Sony Smart TV 50 inch HD TV Some English contents of Sony Liv is not accessible...Don't know the reason...
Anyone have clue y it's not working...

0ocpZHN.jpg

uninstall and re-install the app. As some error maybe coming forth which should get rectified by doing this.

uninstall and re-install the app. As some error maybe coming forth which should get rectified by doing this.
I tried that too but no option of installing any apps in the TV SW..It's having Linux SW...No play store or App store avail in TV..I didn't find even option to clear Data,..

I tried that too but no option of installing any apps in the TV SW..It's having Linux SW...No play store or App store avail in TV..I didn't find even option to clear Data,..
check on Net as there would be a way to install the package again on Sony TV like we do with apks and all. Once that's done you would be able to view the things again. Otherwise do a factory reset - which will bring back the settings and apps at the time of purchase. and then re-login your credentials in each of the app.

check on Net as there would be a way to install the package again on Sony TV like we do with apks and all. Once that's done you would be able to view the things again. Otherwise do a factory reset - which will bring back the settings and apps at the time of purchase. and then re-login your credentials in each of the app.
Actually it's not my TV...I can't do much in others TV...I just asked what might be the issue...I think/guess as it's a Codec issue ...

I got a renew offer from Sonyliv.. 30% discount on annual subscription...This is the highest discount till now for me...No codes required to avail the offer...Once I press this picture it takes directly to payment of discounted price rs 699.3/-

xkj8Qxx.png

I got a renew offer from Sonyliv.. 30% discount on annual subscription...This is the highest discount till now for me...No codes required to avail the offer...Once I press this picture it takes directly to payment of discounted price rs 699.3/-

xkj8Qxx.png
This what normal pricing should be. I would be happy to pay ₹350 for 6 months for Euro 2020, Copa America Cup, Olympics and other sporting events in coming months. ₹999 annually is too much when app is not user-friendly.

xkj8Qxx.png
Mine expires next week, I don't see this offer shows me renew at 999 only. Anyway I'm collecting Flipkart super coins to get it for free.

Also SonySixHD channel not running. Showing error. I have complined to them. I request everyone to pls complain sonyLiv on twitter or facebook..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock