Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

Sony Liv App's new update
*Choose Video Quality –
Now you can manually adjust the video quality of any video you're watching.

• Multiple-Languages –
Now Enjoy 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia in Multiple Languages.

• Faster –
Updated design with Faster App loading, Less buffering and Super-Fast video playback.

Sony liv for firetv now enabled CC for Daily serials .
Don't know this feature available for android or not

SonyLIV launches six-month subscription pack for live sports

The Super Sports pack is priced at Rs 199 for six months. The launch of the pack coincides with the FIFA World Cup 2018. Apart from FIFA World Cup, the subscribers of Super Sports pack will also get access to Cricket events including upcoming India vs England series.

For non-subscribers, the live stream will be available with a 5-minute delay as is the norm.

SonyLIV launches six-month subscription pack for live sports

I am unable to find Porus in liv app on firetv stick
Plz suggest...

Sony Liv App 1 Year Subscription at just ₹1

Apply Code - DKD1YR To Get It In ₹1

Good for People Who Wants To Enjoy Fifa, Cricket And Other Premium Stuff, Plus It's Ad Free

Sony Liv App 1 Year Subscription at just ₹1

Apply Code - DKD1YR To Get It In ₹1

Good for People Who Wants To Enjoy Fifa, Cricket And Other Premium Stuff, Plus It's Ad Free
Bro when i tried to enter, it says "The coupon you are trying to use has expired and cannot be used anymore. Please try different coupon code"

This coupon was working till this morning. It got expired around 8:30 AM.

No matter how many updates this app gets, it always crashes on launching and has to be restarted for it to function properly, wonder why Sony can't get it fixed with updates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock