Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

SonyLIV, India’s premier OTT platform and VOD service, locked in a multi- year strategic content deal with American entertainment giant, Lionsgate. At a press conference in Mumbai, Uday Sodhi, Business Head – Digital, Sony Pictures Networks India and Rohit Jain, Managing Director, Lionsgate India, inked the association and spoke about how this alliance will bring the best mix of International content to Indian digital audiences.

The embedded Lionsgate Play destination on SonyLIV will roll out with over 500 hours of Lionsgate premium original series, including hits like Power, Vida, Sweetbitter, The White Queen, The White Princess and the eagerly-anticipated The Spanish Princess along with popular Lionsgate library titles such as Crash, Manhattan, Wildfire, Are We There Yet? and Chasing Life
SonyLIV & Lionsgate India tie-up to launch Lionsgate Play | BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music

Does anyone know what is the maximum resolution that Sony Liv broadcast it's content. It took their annual subscription for ₹499 and now I feel cheated. Whenever I cast the content on TV using Chromecast, the picture quality degrades even on 'high' quality setting. The same doesn't happen on Hotstar or YouTube.

Liv Crime channel added on Sony LIV.
hy13nQH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock