Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 688
  • Views Views: Views 120,601
I havent seen any ads on RECORDED episodes of MasterChef India so far. Only when I am watching it at 9PM (Same as TV time), these ads appear

Honestly Sony LIV has worst policies. Unlike hotstar, zee5 they don't even provide before tv episodes. App is buggy and doesn't feel smooth at all.

And what's the point of paying if they're:re gonna show ads anyway. For the properties people are primarily paying i.e. sports and reality shows, they're showing the ads.
Agree they are notorious to change terms and conditions after buying any subscription. Happened to me with WWE Network subscription.

I havent seen any ads on RECORDED episodes of MasterChef India so far. Only when I am watching it at 9PM (Same as TV time), these ads appear
No this might be true for same episode being broadcasted similar to TV and yes I have seen ads on Shark tank post their run slot on tv as well.

Here's what support said,

clzZyhY.jpg

No this might be true for same episode being broadcasted similar to TV and yes I have seen ads on Shark tank post their run slot on tv as well.

Here's what support said,

clzZyhY.jpg
Ask for compensation. They can't always get away with changing terms and conditions after buying a subscription. Btw, I don't encounter any ads except for live content of TV shows on even WWE Network plan.

Ask for compensation. They can't always get away with changing terms and conditions after buying a subscription. Btw, I don't encounter any ads except for live content of TV shows on even WWE Network plan.
It's anyway from jiofibre. I would never pay for such crappy service. I had alternate of watching shark tank on jio tv from my smart TV but it's lot of efforts but no ads.

It's anyway from jiofibre. I would never pay for such crappy service. I had alternate of watching shark tank on jio tv from my smart TV but it's lot of efforts but no ads.
The worst part is you can't use ad-blocker with Sony Liv.

Back
Top Bottom