Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 688
  • Views Views: Views 120,601
Im using jio fiber since 2 years and I know they will show ads on Live streaming shows but they are showing ads on TMKOC old episodes and some other shows which are not live streaming
Check whether you are on some premium plan? Here I don't even get ads even on normal content. I am on WWE Network plan.

Check whether you are on some premium plan? Here I don't even get ads even on normal content. I am on WWE Network plan.
KEUEidp.png

This is the plan I get via Jio Fiber

KEUEidp.png

This is the plan I get via Jio Fiber
You shouldn't get ads. Write to Sony Liv support about this. Sony Liv app on Binge box had a bizzare issue of logging out everytime I closed the app.

You shouldn't get ads. Write to Sony Liv support about this. Sony Liv app on Binge box had a bizzare issue of logging out everytime I closed the app.
Do you have any email id of Sonyliv support ?

So I also have Sony LIV subscription through jio fibre and I also see ads while watching shark tank.

I was going through FAQs and they've mentioned ads for reality shows even with premium plan. This is such a sh**tty policy.
0u4vgTF.jpg

So I also have Sony LIV subscription through jio fibre and I also see ads while watching shark tank.

I was going through FAQs and they've mentioned ads for reality shows even with premium plan. This is such a sh**tty policy.
0u4vgTF.jpg
This thing wasn’t there when I subscribed. Now this will be the reason why I won’t take this BS subscription ever again

0u4vgTF.jpg
Reality shows are live. So ads are justified to avoid spoilers.

Last edited:
Honestly Sony LIV has worst policies. Unlike hotstar, zee5 they don't even provide before tv episodes. App is buggy and doesn't feel smooth at all.

And what's the point of paying if they're:re gonna show ads anyway. For the properties people are primarily paying i.e. sports and reality shows, they're showing the ads.

Back
Top Bottom