Share your Prepaid / Postpaid Plan details

Jio prepaid 444 plan -- 2 GB/day data free , Jio to Jio unlimited , Jio to Non Jio limited (1000 minutes) , 100/day free sms 84 days validity -- complementary access of Jio apps free

Jio prepaid 444 plan -- 2 GB/day data free , Jio to Jio unlimited , Jio to Non Jio limited (1000 minutes) , 100/day free sms 84 days validity -- complementary access of Jio apps free
Same pinch.. ive qued this plan before that hike.

Jio ₹98 plan costed me ₹130 recharge. Using the plan with previous months unused data vouchers and 100 minutes talktime from Cadbury.

Airtel 598 plan: 1.5 GB/day, truly unlimited calls, 84 days validity.

Airtel 1.5 GB per day 1499 for a year
Airtel 2GB per day 499 for 84 days
JIO 98 2 GBfor 28 days.
Mother- JIO 399 1.5 GB per day for 84 days
Father- JIO 129 2GB for 28 days
Sister- JIO 599 2GB per day for 84 days
😪😪

I am currently using 379 INR plan for my Airtel pet repaid. It gives 6GB of 4G data, 900 sms and fully unlimited calls.
The Rs 379 plan by Airtel & Vodafone, is by far the best Prepaid plan currently available, if one also has WiFi at home. Especially now in the current #lockdown situation, if home WiFi is available, then mobile data is being wasted daily with the "1 / 2 / 3 / 4 GB data" getting lapsed on a daily basis.

The Rs 379 plan works out to be just Rs 126.33 per 28 days - and given that it provides Unlimited Calls and SMS, its a perfect fit. The 6GB data is enough if you need to use it outside when home WiFi is not avaiable.

On the contrary, how many of you have shut off broadband and are using Mobile Data only for all internet purposes?

Agreed with rest of your message.

But...

On the contrary, how many of you have shut off broadband and are using Mobile Data only for all internet purposes?
Why would anyone do that? If you have broadband access, it's much stable than mobile data.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock